10 Ways Your Company Can Become a Good Corporate Citizen and Do Better Business:
- Encourage your employees to get involved in volunteer opportunities that interest them.
- Hire a graduate from one of CFLS' Employment and Job Training Programs or participate in a CFLS job fair.
- Hire a student intern who is also an at-risk youth.
- Encourage your employees to participate in workplace giving campaigns or to take advantage of employee matching gift programs.
- Sponsor a CFLS event.
- Become a Fannie Mae Foundation Help the Homeless Walkathon Partner and walk with CFLS.
- Introduce CFLS to your clients and colleagues.
- Get a group together to do a service project or group activity.
- Make a donation of equipment and supplies.
- Make a donation or a grant to Community Family Life Services.
For more information about volunteering at CFLS or with specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-347-0511, extension 415.